Lawn games such as Kan Jam, Cornhole, Ladder Golf, Badminton, Bocce, Bottle Bash, Washers, Rollers, Volleyball, and Giant Jenga.
River Sport Adventures will be open during the event. In addition to normal operations, the following offers are also going to be available:
- From the Chesapeake Finish Line Tower dock, canoes and kayaks will be available to rent for use during the day and evening to watch the fireworks on the river.
- Feel free to bring your own kayak to the river, but make sure to check out this FAQ for more details, http://www.riversportokc.org/faqs/kayak/
- Buy a pontoon boat pass to watch the fireworks.
- RIVERSPORT Rapids will offer rafts and tubes will be available to rent in the lower pond of the rapids to float and watch fireworks.
- Parking will be available in the RIVERSPORT Adventures parking lots for $10. Additional parking options are available in Lower Bricktown.
- For more information on what RIVERSPORT Adventure Parks will be offering and how to take advantage of these offers, visit http://www.riversportokc.org/events/4th-fest/