River Sport Adventures will be open during the event. In addition to normal operations, the following offers are also going to be available:
- From the Chesapeake Finish Line Tower dock, canoes and kayaks will be available to rent for use during the day and evening to watch the fireworks on the river.
- Feel free to bring your own kayak to the river, but make sure to check out this FAQ for more details, http://www.riversportokc.org/faqs/kayak/
- Buy a pontoon boat pass to watch the fireworks.
- RIVERSPORT Rapids will offer rafts and tubes will be available to rent in the lower pond of the rapids to float and watch fireworks.
- Parking will be available in the RIVERSPORT Adventures parking lots for $10. Additional parking options are available in Lower Bricktown.
- For more information on what RIVERSPORT Adventure Parks will be offering and how to take advantage of these offers, visit http://www.riversportokc.org/events/4th-fest/